Motives of the usa
- American delegation was led by President Woodrow Wilson
- Set on self-determination
- The 14 points established by Wilson, supported by the big four, that eventually was the big three
- Wanted to rebuild Germany but gave to many war reparations
- Once Germany saw they weren't going to get the land they wanted Orlando Vittorio dropped out of the big four
- Wasn't a strong believer in punishing Germany
Woodrow Wilson was the one out of the big three that had a soft spot. He wanted many other European countries to live self determination, as well as letting them off of something Wilson knew was not fair.